What Motivates you? Interview Questions
Who do you get inspiration from this is a very good and intelligent question it shows how you want to be in future because you want to be a child who is the source of inspiration for you so now tell why answer these questions Give the answers very well and it is going to help a lot in your goal-setting as well. What motivates you? What inspires you? When are you very enthusiastic? When do you work with a lot of energy? What makes you happy? Prepare answers to all these questions in advance.
8 Essential Tips For Answering The Interview Question Correctly
- You are motivated by DEADLINES AND PRESSURE.
- You are motivated by RESPONSIBILITY & HAVING LOTS OF VARIED TASKS TO DO AT WORK
- You are motivated by ANALYSIZNG DATA AND INFORMATION
- You are motivated by CHALLENGING TARGETS
- You are motivated by DOING EVERYTHING TO A HIGH STANDARD AND ON TIME
- You are motivated by MAKING SURE YOUR FAMILY ARE PROVIDED FOR
- You are motivated by CONTINUALLY LEARNING AND IMPROVING
- You are motivated by GOALS AND ACHIEVEMENT!
“I am motivated by several things. First and foremost, I am motivated by meeting deadlines, targets or goals…”
“I am motivated by learning new things. If I get the opportunity to take on a new role, or learn a new skill then this motivates…”