IT – Information Technology, the fast developing field now, needs employees. It is a very good sector for eligible candidates to apply for a job. TCS Resume Format will help you in drafting a very convincing resume in a few minutes. There are many decent positions in this sector.
Information Technology Manager, Project Manager, C-Level Executive, System Administrator, Software Developer, etc. are some jobs in this field. Network Administrators, IT Consultants, Computer programmers, Chief Technical officers, Director of IT, and Database Administrators; also come under this category.
A TCS Resume Format will look more appealing if it has a proper format, style, length, wording, borders, etc. That is where the templates will help you. You can draft your CV by looking at the samples. You can check the wordings in the templates and use them to make your TCS Resume Format stronger and more impressive.
To download TCS Resume Format from this website, copy all the post content, open your Microsoft Word document, and paste it, or click on the download button and download TCS CV. You can also visit Resume Format For Freshers for your reference.
TCS Resume Format
Date of Birth:
Astute learning and performing for excellence are my prime motives towards self satisfaction and development as well as for the achievement of organizational goals.
- Role : Database Lead
- Programming Languages : PL/SQL
- Web Technologies : Oracle 10g,Oracle 11g
- IDE/Editors : PL/SQL Developer
- Working as Pl/Sql Developer (4 years) in ‘Tata Consultancy Services Limited’, Lucknow and serving my client TCS internal Ultimatix-GSPEED Project.
- Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) – Analysis, design, development, QA, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Experience in Database normalization theory techniques, Entity relation modeling and design techniques.
- Experience with PL/SQL collection data types. Partitioning, Materialized Views, Index types (Regular, Bitmap, Local Partitioned and Global), Query Rewrite, Reference Cursor, Dynamic SQL and Exception Handling.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures/Functions/Packages, Cursors, Views, Materialized Views, collections, database triggers and Exception Handling etc.
- Partitioned large tables using range, list, hash and composite partitioning techniques.
Trainings & Certification:
- Attended and conducted trainings on Normalization, Performance Tuning, SQL best practices.
- OCA ( Oracle certified associate)
- Sincere, hardworking and honest
- Ability to grasp new skills quickly
- Positive Attitude
- Team work skills
- Can execute a task within given time
Available on request.
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Please share this TCS Resume Format post on your social media accounts. We invite you to enjoy all the Free Resume Format we have for you, enter our different categories, and discover all the content we have for you. Now, do the needful changes and your resume will be ready for use.