Important points to remember in interviews
1. Prepare before the interview
2. Speak slowly
3. Speak clearly
How to Speak English Fluently and Confidently in Interview?
1. Read articles, articles about topics related to the job you are applying for.
2. Listen to interviews with people who work in your field or with your potential boss.
3. Practice your accent by listening to native speakers talk about topics relevant to the field or profession where you wish to work including news programs, podcasts, etc.
4. Watch TV shows, movies, and documentaries for your target language (in this case English)
5. Practice speaking with a friend or family member to improve fluency and confidence.
How can I impress my English interviewer?
- Be confident and enthusiastic about the role.
- Speak clearly, with confidence, in a language that is easy to understand.
- Be open to feedback about your interview performance.
- Try not to give generic answers to questions.
- If you are asked what your strengths are, try not to say “I’m good at everything”.
- Prepare for questions in English before the interview.